30 minutes to play and interact with all work
designer: state your audience, context, and device.
a classmate will run through or interact with your project and respond to the following project objectives [5 min]:
- how usable and logical is the interface?
- are you able to move fluidly between screens and maintain a sense of place?
- are any moments of linear narrative [animated transitions, motion graphics, etc] well-done and engaging?
- is there a good balance between usability and surprise/innovation/sense of play?
- is the experience and interaction unified top-to-bottom?
additional peer input [5 min]
author commentary [2 min]
12 minutes per student total
EDIT: updated deliverables
all are due before the start of class on final crit day – wed oct 11. email to me or send a google drive link.
- final functioning prototype
- 3–5 screen grabs illustrating a typical user path and showing a visual range of screens
- new: design brief and audience/context descriptions [pdf or link to blog post]
- new: user testing documentation [pdf or link to blog post]
- if appropriate [not required], a video of a user session