[per student project timeline] more research / content, more expansive, more, more, more,
so, check-in on what you were supposed to do
also, ben from campus technology here for printer driver install
let's organize your info as a group. what are common terms? what are unique terms? how does that help you individually and what does it tell you?
let's talk about questions:
- what are the differences, if any, between graphic design and visual communication?
- who uses graphic design and to what ends?
- how does gd/vis com function in relation to culture? [written form]
- what are the boundaries of the discipline?
and make sure...
- all of your writing is in your own voice, with a consistent approach, p.o.v., level of in/formality, etc.
- you are properly citing all sources, to give proper credit to your synthesis of ideas as well as establish credibility [ that you did your homework on this].
- you are working toward a one-sentence definition and some form of expanded definition / explanation[s], both of which are understandable by your parental unit[s].
[per student project timeline]
one last dive into research so it can be finished for monday
begin to organize info – what is possible here?
initial ideas for visual approach – is this related to above?
use chicago style notation system