- discuss krug chapter 13 reading
- small groups: review visual design directions. select a final direction to pursue.
- discuss final deliverables for crit, based on project brief.
- final crit will be at noon on wednesday dec 6 in 119. two GD alumni who work in interaction/interface/ux, garrett peek from garmin and chris magee-jenks from cerner will be joining us as guest critics. bring your best work!
new work for next class
- make final decisions on what tasks you are covering and the number of screens you will need to complete each of those tasks.
- continue with visual design refinements and detail – look for consistencies or problems in how you are handling type, color, button choices/decision-making points, language.
- make a production plan. what software are you using? what steps need to be undertaken to achieve your goal? remember the goal items ashley covered in her DP talk last friday.